THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 21 August 2016

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ FUNKY MONKEY...!!

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with a new
digi image from DigiStamp Boutique...and this adorable
cutie is from the.....



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the
papers are from MFT....the dies are a mix of Sue Wilson and MFT 
I have done some doodling around the edge and added some
glitter and pearls too...

and you can find this collection here

So thanks for stopping by.....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

3 comments:

coops said...

So cute Vicky.Fab cheeky monkey and your design is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

Fun card xx

Jeni said...

This is too cute! What a fun card Vicky ~jeni :)