THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 5 December 2016

GORJUSS MONDAY ~ UP, UP AND AWAY....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...

So it's another Monday...so that means showcasing
another gorjuss beauty...and this sweetie is called...

Up Up and Away 


I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour....the dies, 
embossing folder and other stamps are all from Sue 
Wilson...the sentiment from LOTV.....and I have 
added some black gems too....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing card, so sweet! I always love Gorjuss girls and your design is fabulous!

Ally said...

what a gorgeous make! I love these gorjuss girls from the beginning and you card is super sweet with this cute image!
xxx, Ally