THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 8 January 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SWEET BUNNY TRIO....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with another one of
my gorgeous Trio stamps from LOTV...and this sweet stamp is 
from the....



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils....the papers
are from First Edition....the butterflies are from Dovecraft and the dies
are all from Sue Wilson....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Ally said...

such an adorable card, Vicky! Love this cute bunny and the lovely dies you used! xoxo Ally and Elly

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet what a very pretty design and fab stamp Love the shape Love and hugs Carole x

Danica said...

Your card are incredible, I love it.